xoxoxoxo , ♥

Charissa Bvlgari evol' 'm always a mess . i do make mistakes like any other humans . my favorite songs can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the memories i have with the people i love. ’m heartsick for all the things that i can’t get back. the girl who loved too hard and didnt get anything in return. i don't want to be a heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the one person who has never given me a second thought. What about you?

Sunday, October 31, 2010



Meeting up people more often this period , walking around , making new friends and partying so much . This year rly is one waste .

I didn't study , i keep doing the wrong things making my parents worry , disappointed and angry , even people around 're affected . One tongue piercing , my suck cock attitude . This year hengheng promote :)anot hoseh liao !

So many things happen , but im still Charissaaaa :B all the suck cock jerks , -'- this is for you . But im still the happy crazy me , using my time on ppl who're worth it. whatever past , is past.
FULLSTOP AINT COMING BACK . And some dumb fck , want cheat on girlf , dk how more clever . Kna exposed all the lj excuses come out-.-LOL!


my heart still full of question marks;
what did i do so wrong to make you change ??
friends leave after they found someone better?:/
skipskipskip

Holidays packed;
17-19 november , Bintan
6-10 december , Hongkong

Still have un-planed outing w lovelies,
Shuting , jinger , ahsheng and co , wenhao , jesslyn beibei , Andrew , elisa and co , guokai and co , sankar yongshun and co.

ineedmoretime .