xoxoxoxo , ♥

Charissa Bvlgari evol' 'm always a mess . i do make mistakes like any other humans . my favorite songs can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the memories i have with the people i love. ’m heartsick for all the things that i can’t get back. the girl who loved too hard and didnt get anything in return. i don't want to be a heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the one person who has never given me a second thought. What about you?

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

charissa bvlgari's

i'm just gna be tht happy lil girl , i used t be , i wna be nao w/o any stupid troubles .
Every betrayal , does hurt . But its not worth crying for something tht 'll never come back right ?
k3k3k3

Sometimes idk wdf 'm doing either , but whatever tht happens , we cause it by ourself right ?
I have t admit , till nao , i still luv tht only one person , from today's date 251110 , its been 1year 2months 11days already . first and last time , i really loved . None made me feel th same , until you . But we're over , broke up 5 months ago , waiting for you up till nao .

Luv is just a language 'll never learn t spell :) ♥
i dont ask for it anw , sisters and brothers are my focus naoz .

& hey , 'm happy k , everytime you see me 'll be smiling ,laughing . Tired of the life w endless crying . (Y)